Join us! ASES’s 46th annual conference, “SOLAR 2017: Building a 100% Renewable Energy Community,” will be held October 9-12, 2017, in Denver, Colorado, between the weekends of public days at the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon. You can submit abstracts for Technical Sessions, posters, and short ~switch talks, and proposals for Forums and Workshops, via the links below.
More information about each presentation type and preferred presentation topical areas is below the links.
Presenters will have the option to submit a paper for the conference proceedings.
You may submit abstracts or proposals for the following types of presentations, using the SOLAR 2017 topical areas (listed further below) as a guide:
● Posters: This is a great way to get exposure to a larger audience: your poster will be up for the entire SOLAR 2017 conference, in addition to your presence at the poster session.
● Technical sessions: ASES will review your abstract(s) and assign them to the appropriate technical sessions. You will have an additional opportunity to have your work placed into the conference proceedings.
● ~switch talks: you have only 5 minutes to share your ideas or research in this popular fast-paced session. You will present 20 slides, auto-advancing every 15 seconds.
● Forums: you propose a topic as well as organize the speakers to address this topic. A limited number of time slots are available for Forums.
● Workshops: if you are a trainer or teacher and wish to propose an educational workshop, we will allot time either before or after the ASES conference (NOT during the conference) for workshops. Workshops will have registration fees separate from the conference fees, and teachers/trainers may be paid a stipend from these fees.
Progress to 100% Renewable Energy
Education and Community Building
The 41st National Passive Solar Conference will also be part of SOLAR 2017, and will include the following topics
Questions – Contact email@example.com. Deadline: April 1, 2017.